who we are
Here at Yarmak & Company, we consider ourselves the “non-accountant” accounting firm, always challenging ourselves to think out of the box for the benefit of our clients. You will not receive pre-packaged advice from the team at Yarmak & Co. What you will get is a well thought out, specific plan to help you meet the needs of your business.
From business consultation to tax planning, we personalize tax strategies and solutions for each client. CLICK HERE to read what our clients say!
We listen, we care, we’re committed.
Beth Yarmak, CPA, EA
what we do
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements
- Financial forecasting
- Assist clients with current/future practices and systems
- Accounting Practices Seminars & Classes
- Business registration
- Business and industry assessment
- Business valuation
- Budgeting and long-range planning
- Cash flow projections
Bookkeeping and Write Up Services
QuickBooks Consultation and Training
- Analyze and evaluate current tax condition
- Tax preparation for individuals, businesses, estates, and trusts
- Tax planning
- IRS/State Representation and resolution
- Evaluate business entity options
- Sales tax preparation
Reviews and Compilations
- Review and/or compilations of unaudited monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements
- Analysis of operating results
- Review of internal accounting monitors
Personal Financial Management
Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.