Answering your questions

What is an Enrolled Agent?
An Enrolled Agent is licensed by the Federal Government to represent you in the event you have to go before the Internal Revenue Service.  The rigorous requirements to become an EA ensure that only the top tax professionals earn the designation.
I'm using QuickBooks. Do I need your services?
QuickBooks and other software packages are only tools for entering information.  We can show you how to interpret the data to help you become more profitable and do the proper tax planning throughout the year to minimize your taxes.


What do you do besides monthly accounting and tax preparation?
  • Thinking of buying a business?  We can help by preparing cash flow projections and debt service analysis.  We can also conduct a thorough review of the business’ records so you have a clear picture of its financial health.
  • We can conduct a financial analysis – compare your business to others in your industry and identify key indicators and financial ratios.
  • We can recommend and implement accounting systems.


pornjk, xxx, xxnx, xxxx, pornsam, xpornplease, joyporn, pornpk, foxporn, porncuze, porn110, porn120, oiporn, pornthx, blueporn, roxporn, silverporn,